Cryo-Sculpture, also called Coolsculpting and Fat Freezing a new procedure that involves the non-invasive cooling of body fat to break down fat cells, resulting in a reduction of body fat without damage to other tissues. The effect takes several months to be seen.During the procedure:
- A vacuum applicator is placed on the skin to bring it into contact with cooling panels.
- Patients feel a cold sensation for a few minutes, as it produces an anesthetic effect.
- The fat is cooled for up to an hour.
Why choose Cryo-Sculpture for excess fat
- Ideal candidates are relatively fit but have small amounts of stubborn body fat that cannot be easily reduced by diet or exercise.
- The procedure is non-invasive.
- There are no long-term or significant side effects.
- Anesthesia and pain medication are not needed.
- The procedure is ideal for the abdomen, love handles and the back.
How to prepare for the procedure
- Before the procedure, a technician will review the patient's medical history. This is the time to discuss expectations, potential risks and outcomes of the procedure.
What to expect after the procedure
- Cryolipolysis has no recovery time; patients can resume their normal activities the same day.
- Cryolipolysis therapy typically requires multiple treatment sessions.
- Patients will observes a visible decrease in fat bulges in two to four months.
- Redness in the treated area lasting no more than a few hours.
- Localized bruising that usually clears within a few hours.
Call/Text 206-772-1768 to schedule a Consultation.